This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase an item that I recommend, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
This month’s Cricut Business success story highlights Maddy in California.
- Shop name/year: Maddy is the Cricut business owner of Shop Winnie and Me which she started in 2020.
- Platform/marketing: She sells her products on Etsy and her own Shopify website and uses Instagram to promote her products.
- Items sold: The items she sells include acrylic keychains, ornaments, hoodies, stickers, and can glasses.
- Inspiration: Maddy’s inspiration for starting her Cricut business was after finding herself “furloughed from work due to the pandemic.”
- Quote from Maddy: “I love to create custom accessories for my friends and family as well as gift giving so I figured running my own business would be the perfect way to put food on the table and pursue my passion at the same time.”
Learn more about Maddy:
If you are a Cricut business owner and want me to share your Cricut business success story, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to get serious about your Cricut business schedule a 1-hour Cricut business coaching session with me.
If you need Cricut business resources check out the following:
- Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook + Income/Expense Spreadsheet
- Cricut Insider eBook + Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners + Videos
- Cricut 3in1 Bundle
All information presented on this page was collected through research on the featured Cricut business owner or provided to me by the Cricut business owner. I am in no way indicating that I have worked with any or all of the featured Cricut business owners. Images of the featured Cricut business owner do not belong to me.