This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase an item that I recommend, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
This month’s Cricut Business success story highlights Sara in Pennsylvania.
- Shop name/year: Sara is the Cricut business owner of Scarletts Corner Shop which she started in 2015.
- Platform/marketing: She sells her products on Etsy and uses Etsy ads and Instagram to promote her products.
- Items sold: The items she sells include paper flowers, banners, and garlands.
- Inspiration: Sara’s inspiration for starting her Cricut business was to leave corporate America, be her own boss, set her own schedule and enjoy motherhood with flexibility, balance and pride.
- Quote from Sara: “After years of hard work, consistency, determination and verrrry long nights, I’ve built Scarlett’s Corner into what it is today.”
Learn more about Sara:
If you are a Cricut business owner and want me to share your Cricut business success story, reach out to me at email@example.com
If you’re ready to get serious about your Cricut business schedule a 1-hour Cricut business coaching session with me.
If you need Cricut business resources check out the following:
- Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook + Income/Expense Spreadsheet
- Cricut Insider eBook + Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners + Videos
- Cricut 3in1 Bundle
All information presented on this page was collected through research on the featured Cricut business owner or provided to me by the Cricut business owner. I am in no way indicating that I have worked with any or all of the featured Cricut business owners. Images of the featured Cricut business owner do not belong to me.