This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase an item that I recommend, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
This month’s Cricut Business success story highlights Nicol in Texas.
- Shop name/year: Nicol is the Cricut business owner of AlmarParty6 which she started in 2022.
- Platform/marketing: She sells her products on Etsy and uses Instagram and Pinterest to promote her products.
- Items sold: The items she sells include cake toppers, cupcake toppers, favor boxes, banners, and stickers.
- Inspiration: Nicol’s inspiration for starting her Cricut business came during the pandemic and she used YouTube to help her learn how to use her Cricut machine to create the things she sells today.
- Quote from Nicol: “I took a risk and bought a Cricut to generate income from home doing what I like.”
Learn more about Nicol:
If you are a Cricut business owner and want me to share your Cricut business success story, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to get serious about your Cricut business schedule a 1-hour Cricut business coaching session with me.
If you need Cricut business resources check out the following:
- Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook
- Cricut Business Launch Playbook + Income/Expense Spreadsheet
- Cricut Insider eBook + Cricut Pricing Spreadsheet
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners
- Getting Started with Etsy for Cricut Business Owners + Videos
- Cricut 3in1 Bundle
All information presented on this page was collected through research on the featured Cricut business owner or provided to me by the Cricut business owner. I am in no way indicating that I have worked with any or all of the featured Cricut business owners. Images of the featured Cricut business owner do not belong to me.