This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase an item that I recommend, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
Starting a business can be lonely especially if you don’t have a support system or someone to bounce ideas off of.
Some people may see what you do as a “little hobby” and others may think you’re wasting your time.
They don’t understand your vision and they probably never will, and that’s ok. It’s your vision, not theirs.
So if you need some inspiration, I have 10 inspirational quotes from one Cricut business owner to another.
- “It’s important to be mindful of who you share your dreams and your goals with. Not everybody is going to understand. Not everybody is ready for them.” Bola Sokunbi
- “The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.” Meg Whitman
- “Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.” Arianna Huffington
- “Always deliver more than expected.” Larry Page
- “The only thing that doesn’t change is the strategy of making and selling something for more than it costs to make, then scaling in a sustainable way.” Joe Procopio
- “Customer service shouldn’t be a department, it should be the entire company.” Tony Hsieh
- “Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw
- “Adapting to a changing environment isn’t something a company does – it’s something people do in the multitude of decisions they make every day.” Adam Grant
- “To stay in business, you’ve got to do two things: Make something, and sell it.”–Paul Marshall
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” Venus Williams
I hope these inspirational quotes for Cricut Business owners was helpful to ignite some courage into you to keep moving forward.
If you would like to go a step further and get some Cricut business coaching, schedule your session now.